- Florida 2YOs: US$520k Silver Deputy Filly
- Florida 2YOs: US$500k Johannesburg Filly
- Florida 2YOs: US$475k Speightstown Colt
- Florida 2YOs: US$475k Lion Heart Filly
- Florida 2YOs: US$450k Friends Lake Colt
- Florida 2YOs: US$425k Montbrook Filly
- Florida 2YOs: US$400k Hold That Tiger Colt
- Florida 2YOs: US$400k Indian Charlie Colt
- Florida 2YOs: Top Lots
- Florida 2YOs: Average Up 17.9%
- Irish Yearlings: $328k Galileo Colt
- Irish Yearlings: Top Lots
- Inglis Easter Select Catalogue On-Line
- Scott Southern Highlands Shift Suits Rheinwood
- Frappell Blasts EI Fallacies 1
- Frappell Blasts EI Fallacies 2
- Frappell Blasts EI Fallacies 3
- Martin Rejects Singapore Training Offer
- Trainer Weir Fined $15k For TCO2 Level
- Malcolm Johnston Joins Racing NSW
- March Music Show Latest Randwick Flashpoint
- Track Expert To Report On Cranbourne
- Stablemate Changes Name To TEP
- Highview Stud Sale Catalogue On-Line
- 5 Aust-Bred Winners In HK
- 1st Stakes-Winner For War Emblem
- NYRA Franchise Deal Approved
- Former Shuttler Brahms Moves To Elite Thoroughbreds
- US Gr2-Winning Sire Dream Run Moves To Briar Hill
- SAVE 50%: 2008 Magazine Platinum Package
- B&R's Galloping Horse Never Sleeps
- 2008 Thoroughbred Brochures: Best Price & Fastest Production
Frappell Blasts EI Fallacies 2
Queensland Breeders Association president Bob Frappell also listed "some of the EI furphies & my responses".
- "We were told 40% of foals were at risk & many mares could die. This was not what happened.
- "We were told it was air-borne. This is very doubtful & even the Department of Primary Industries now says transmission by wind etc is not significant.
- "We were told vaccine could not stop this epidemic. Vaccine is the only thing that stopped the epidemic.
- "We were told bio-security would be enough to stop it. What a joke. If they had controlled ALL the people, then perhaps. EI proved uncontrollable.
- "At one stage the DPI sent helicopters to locate the horses surrounding Warwick, in order to create a horseless buffer zone. We told them this was futile, but they had run out of strategies & were grasping at straws.
- "Most if not all of the above proved to be false. I use those examples to illustrate what information by so-called experts proved non-factual or a waste of time."