Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
2008 Stallion Fees At NZ Cambridge Stud
Tuesday, 11th March 2008
Among the other 2008 stallion fees at Cambridge Stud:
- Coolmore shuttler Stravinsky (Nureyev-Fire The Groom, by Blushing Groom) has now produced 45 individual stakes-winners (including 6 Gr1-winners) & will also remain unchanged at NZ$40,000+GST. His NZ Bloodstock Karaka Sales yearlings this year averaged NZ$169,986 (22 sold).
- Champion European juvenile & multiple Gr1-winner One Cool Cat (Storm Cat-Tacha, by Mr Prospector) will stand at NZ$15,000+GST. He was leading NZ-based 1st season sire at the Karaka Sales, where his 24 yearlings sold for an average NZ$192,708.
- Australian-bred Gr1-winning stallion Keeper (Danehill-Nuwirah, by Pleasant Colony) has sired Gr1 winners Insouciant & Keepa Cruisin this season & will also stand for NZ$15,000+GST. His Karaka Premier Yearlings averaged $169,285 (7 sold).
- Dual-hemisphere home-bred sire Viking Ruler (Danehill-Tristalove, by Sir Tristram) who sired February's Gr2 Championship Stakes winner Red Ruler, will stand at NZ$10,000+GST. His Karaka Premier yearlings averaged NZ$200,000.
- Australian stakes-winner Lucky Unicorn (Redoute's Choice-La Bamba, by Last Tycoon) stood his initial season in 2007 & his 2008 fee remains at NZ$8,000+GST.