Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Fasig-Tipton Nov: Aust Buyers
Thursday, 12th November 2009
Among the Australian buyers at Fasig-Tipton:
- Tony Bott of Evergreen Farm paid US$1.5 million for US Gr1-winning & multiple Gr1-placed 6YO NZ-bred mare Black Mamba (Black Minnaloushe-Sneetch, by Grosvenor) consigned by Taylor Made Sales Agency.
- Bloodstock agent Steve Brem paid US$700,000 for Gr1-placed 4YO mare Grace And Power (More Than Ready-Lady In Power, by Defensive Play) consigned by Craig & Holly Bandoroff’s Denali Stud as agent & sold in-foal to former Coolmore shuttler Giant’s Causeway.
- Bloodstock agent James Bester paid US$650,000 for Gr1-winning 3YO filly Mani Bhavan (Storm Boot-Rehear, by Coronado’s Quest) consigned by Warrendale Sales as agent.
- Bloodstock agent James Bester also paid US$460,000 for Gr2-winning 3YO filly Dream Play (Hennessy-Playcaller, by Saratoga Six) consigned by Darby Dan Farm as agent.
- Bloodstock agent Steve Brem paid US$135,000 for 7-time-winning 4YO mare Rap Tale (Tale Of The Cat-Rap And Dance, by Pleasant Tap) consigned by Three Chimneys Sales as agent.
- Twin Palms Stud owner-breeder Phillip Esplin paid US$105,000 for Gr1-placed 4YO mare Awesome I Am (Awesome Again-Facts Of Winning, by Known Fact) consigned by Hidden Brook as agent.