Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
NZRB Strategic Plan 1: Make Racing "Best In World"
In New Zealand, Racing Board chief executive Andrew Brown launched "our strategic plan to 2015 entitled Racing Ahead" based on the "audacious vision to lead NZ racing & its wagering services to become the best in the world". Brown noted: "By the year 2015, the NZ racing industry will be the envy of the world. Among other things, our industry will have:
- A modern retail network offering the very best betting services.
- A world-class betting website meaning the TAB will be New Zealanders' preferred wagering provider over off-shore competitors.
- A customer base of 20% of all NZ adults.
- Greater funding for the racing code.
- More owners of quality horses & ownership will be more accessible, affordable & desirable."