Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
NZRB Strategic Plan 3: "Family Entertainment Choice"
NZRB chief executive Andrew Brown declared: "This is why we've developed a Strategic Plan that will address the challenges we are facing. The plan is about Racing Ahead to a better future for our people, our customers, our stakeholders & our industry. . . . . In 2015 racing & wagering will enjoy wide public acceptance. The TAB will have a 10% increase in customer satisfaction & 50% fewer complaints. On-course attendance will be an entertainment choice for families. Finally, the NZRB will be an employer of choice & among the 10 best places to work in NZ." Brown noted Racing Ahead "is based on 5 goals that are underpinned by specific initiatives. Our 5 goals are very simple:
- To have the best quality wagering services in the world.
- To have the highest level of integrity in racing & wagering in the world.
- To be the best racing organisation in the world.
- To have the highest rate of participation in the world.
- To have the best quality racing in the world."