- STC Members Defeat Vote To Remove 4 Directors
- Tinkler $100m Offer To Buy Newcastle Knights
- 1st Aust Winner For Darley Freshman Shuttler Ad Valorem
- Williams Dispersal at Magic Millions "Without Reserve"
- Gr1 Futurity Stakes Back To 1400m
- 1st Winner For South Africa Freshman Miesque's Approval
- Spanish Moon Retired To French National Stud
- UK Tote Plans To Avoid Tax By Moving Bets Offshore
- Thunder Gulch Adds US Black-Type
- Giant's Causeway Adds US Black-Type
- US Sprint Star Big Drama Sets Gulfstream Track Record
- US Gr2-Winning Sire Don't Get Mad Moves To Elite
- 1st Foal For US Gr2-Winning Sire My Pal Charlie
- B&R's Galloping Horse Never Sleeps
Spanish Moon Retired To French National Stud
In Europe, Khalid Abdullah’s Juddmonte Farms US home-bred Gr1-winning & multiple Gr1-placed millionaire 7YO stallion & “top-class middle-distance performer” Spanish Moon (El Prado-Shining Bright, by Rainbow Quest) has been retired to stand at the French National Stud's base at Le Lion d'Angers in Maine-et-Loire in western France, reported racingpost.com. On the track, Spanish Moon recorded 6 wins (including both 2009's French Gr1 Grand Prix De Saint-Cloud over 2400m & Gr2 Prix Foy over 2400m at Longchamp, plus 2008's UK Listed Floodlit Stakes over 12 furlongs at Kempton Park, UK Listed August Stakes over 11.5 furlongs at Windsor & UK Listed Buckhounds Stakes over 12 furlongs at Ascot) & 5 placings (including 2010’s UAE Gr1 Dubai Sheema Classic over 2400m at Meydan, plus 2009's Gr1 Hong Kong International Vase over 2400m at Sha Tin & UAE Gr1 Dubai Sheema Classic over 2400m at Nad Al Sheba, as well as 2008's UK Gr3 Arc Trial Stakes over 11 furlongs at Newbury & UK Gr3 Rose Of Lancaster Stakes over 10.5 furlongs at Haydock) from 16 starts for US$1,793,586 earnings.