- STC Members Defeat Vote To Remove 4 Directors
- Tinkler $100m Offer To Buy Newcastle Knights
- 1st Aust Winner For Darley Freshman Shuttler Ad Valorem
- Williams Dispersal at Magic Millions "Without Reserve"
- Gr1 Futurity Stakes Back To 1400m
- 1st Winner For South Africa Freshman Miesque's Approval
- Spanish Moon Retired To French National Stud
- UK Tote Plans To Avoid Tax By Moving Bets Offshore
- Thunder Gulch Adds US Black-Type
- Giant's Causeway Adds US Black-Type
- US Sprint Star Big Drama Sets Gulfstream Track Record
- US Gr2-Winning Sire Don't Get Mad Moves To Elite
- 1st Foal For US Gr2-Winning Sire My Pal Charlie
- B&R's Galloping Horse Never Sleeps
Thunder Gulch Adds US Black-Type
On the US track, former Coolmore shuttler & Gr1 Kentucky Derby-winner Thunder Gulch (Gulch-Line Of Thunder, by Storm Bird) added a black-type success when his colt Adirondack Summer (Thunder Gulch-Summer Solstice, by Caerleon) came from back in the field to snatch victory by a nose in the US$100,000 Listed Dania Beach Stakes (8 furlongs on turf) for 3YOs at Gulfstream Park in Miami in Florida. Adirondack Summer (ridden by Alan Garcia for trainer Christophe Clement) defeated fellow colts Brilliant Speed (Dynaformer-Speed Succeeds, by Gone West) & Master Dunker (Imperialism-Finding Bucks, by Buckfinder). Adirondack Summer (a US$38,000 yearling at the 2009 Fasig-Tipton August Sale) took his record to 2 wins & a runner-up from 3 starts for US$95,400 earnings.