- STC Members Defeat Vote To Remove 4 Directors
- Tinkler $100m Offer To Buy Newcastle Knights
- 1st Aust Winner For Darley Freshman Shuttler Ad Valorem
- Williams Dispersal at Magic Millions "Without Reserve"
- Gr1 Futurity Stakes Back To 1400m
- 1st Winner For South Africa Freshman Miesque's Approval
- Spanish Moon Retired To French National Stud
- UK Tote Plans To Avoid Tax By Moving Bets Offshore
- Thunder Gulch Adds US Black-Type
- Giant's Causeway Adds US Black-Type
- US Sprint Star Big Drama Sets Gulfstream Track Record
- US Gr2-Winning Sire Don't Get Mad Moves To Elite
- 1st Foal For US Gr2-Winning Sire My Pal Charlie
- B&R's Galloping Horse Never Sleeps
Williams Dispersal at Magic Millions "Without Reserve"
Today’s dispersal of 31 Lloyd Williams-owned racehorses at Magic Millions on the Queensland Gold Coast will be sold “without reserve”. His son Nick Williams confirmed: “None will be coming home. The value of each lot will be determined by the bidders & that will be the sale price for each of them.” Most of the racehorses were bought for between $200,000-$400,000 as yearlings, including the most expensive yearling ever bought by Lloyd Williams: now 4YO Ingleby (Redoute’s Choice-Hill Of Grace, by Zabeel) who cost $850,000.