- YESTERDAY'S WINNERS: Trumpet Your Stallion's Success
- Melb Cup Entry Meeznah Wins UK Gr2
- Former Shuttler Marju Retired From Stud Duty At 23
- Randwick Grandstand Decision This Morning
- Smart Missile Favourite For Gr1 Golden Rose
- NSW Jockey Wayne Wheatley 12-Months Drug Ban
- Peter Robl To Resume Trackwork On Oct 1
- Aust-Bred Johannesburg Son Wins In South Africa
- Dubai Destination Adds UK Gr3
- 19th Winner For Freshman Shuttler Excellent Art
- Drill Wins US Gr1 Del Mar Futurity
- US Sire Slew City Slew Pensioned At Airdrie Stud
- Washington Yearlings: US$105k Candy Ride Colt
- Washington Yearlings: Average Up 20%
- RCI Drug Report Says "US Doping Not Out Of Control"
- Breeding&Racing Emailed To 11,000 Daily News Subscribers
- Exclusive Reports Now Instantly Accessible On This Page
- EXCLUSIVE 1: Aust "Resists Global Breeding Downturn"
- EXCLUSIVE 2: The Great Stud Fee Debate
- EXCLUSIVE 3: What Drives Bester's Yearling Buys?
- EXCLUSIVE 4: Aust-NZ Breds "Growing Gr1 Influence"
- EXCLUSIVE 5: Does Coat Colour Impact Performance?
- EXCLUSIVE 6: Which Traits Assist Wet Track Stars?
- EXCLUSIVE 7: 44 New Choices In 2011 Freshman Crop
- B&R's Galloping Horse Never Sleeps
Smart Missile Favourite For Gr1 Golden Rose
Undefeated boom 3YO Smart Missile is $2.05 favourite with betchoice.com.au to win tomorrow’s Gr1 Golden Rose (1400m) at Rosehill Gardens in Sydney. In a small field of 6 runners, Helmet is 2nd elect at $3.60, ahead of Foxwedge ($7), the trio having filled the placings in the Gr3 Run To The Rose over 1200m a fortnight ago. For the latest odds click on the link.