- YESTERDAY'S WINNERS: By Stallion From 8 Countries
- $44k Stratum Heads 2012 Widden Sire Fees
- Master Of Design "Might Have Run Last Race"
- Kavanagh "Keeps Options Open" For Atlantic Jewel
- Atlantic Jewel "Almost As Quick As Caviar"
- Qld Trainer Arthur Seymour 6-Months Ban Over Jockey Death
- Lloyd Williams "Livid" Over Efficient Scratching
- Irish Derby Runner-Up Set For Aust Debut
- Push To License NSW Vets "Risks Country Boycott"
- All Too Hard Sent To Spelling Paddock
- Metal Bender Out Of Sydney Carnival
- 4 Volksraad Winners On Same NZ Card At Te Awamutu
- Beadman "May Return To Aust For Further Treatment"
- Ireland Signs "Racing Partnership" Deal With China
- Dylan Thomas Adds Irish Gr3
- Teofilo Adds Irish Gr3
- Holy Roman Emperor Adds Irish Gr3
- Holy Roman Emperor Adds German Black-Type
- Lion Heart Adds US Gr3
- Thunder Gulch Adds US Black-Type
- US$2.5m Champ Blind Luck In-Foal To Bernardini
- US Gr1 Star Evening Jewel In-Foal To Medaglia D'Oro
- US Sire Unbridled Minister Retired To White Hat
- US Sire Lejadami Retired To White Hat
- Plenty Of Kicks Wins Brazil Gr1 Cruzeiro Do Sul
Master Of Design "Might Have Run Last Race"
Australian Bloodstock founder & managing part-owner Luke Murrell confirmed 6YO stallion Master Of Design (Redoute's Choice-Urge To Merge, by Last Tycoon) "might have run his last race after securing the elusive Gr1 win" in Saturday's $1 million Gr1 T.J.Smith Stakes (1200m) at Randwick, reported racenet.com.au. Master Of Design's victory "has served to heighten interest from stud masters looking to capitalise on the stallion's outstanding pedigree" & Murrell summed up: "We'll have to sit down & work it out. We had a couple of studs wanting to do a deal to stand him, but that number just exploded once he won the T.J.Smith. The other side of that is he is in the best shape of his life as a 6YO stallion, so there is plenty to consider." Master Of Design (originally a $2.1 million yearling consigned by Arrowfield Stud & purchased by John Ferguson on behalf of Sheikh Mohammed at the 2007 Inglis Easter Sale in Sydney) currently boasts 7 wins (also including 2011's Gr2 Sebring Sprint over 1300m at Rosehill) & 5 placings (including the Gr3 Sebring Stakes over 1100m at Rosehill on April 7 & 2011's Gr1 Sir Rupert Clarke Stakes over 1400m at Caulfield) from 17 starts for $938,209 earnings.