- YESTERDAY'S WINNERS: By Stallion From 8 Countries
- 1st Winner for Freshman Sire Bramshaw
- NZ$22k Thorn Park & Rip Van Winkle Head 2012 Windsor Park Fees
- Echoes Of Heaven Joins NZ Linwood Park
- Nadeem & Gonski Move To New Studs
- NZ Karaka Million Payments Due Monday
- On-Course Bookie Supreme Court Win Over Racing Vic
- Vic Stewards "Strangles Warning" At Warrnambool
- Uni Study Gives Insights Into Horse Flu Spread
- Out-Of-Competition Testing At Warwick Farm
- More Joyous Favourite For Gr1 Queen Elizabeth
- Pierro Favourite For Gr1 Champagne Stakes
- Atlantic Jewel Favourite For Gr1 All-Aged Stakes
- Permit Favourite For Gr1 Sydney Cup
- Black Caviar Favourite For Gr1 Robert Sangster
- Empress Rock Favourite For Gr1 Schweppes Oaks
- Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
- Latest Philippines Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
- Gr1 Japan Cup Star Alkaased Joins UK Kellanne Stud
- So You Think In French Gr1 On Sunday
- Florida 2YOs Day-3: US$450k Orientate Colt
- Florida 2YOs Day-3: US$300k Stormy Atlantic Filly
- Florida 2YOs Day-3: US$270k Brother Derek Colt
- Florida 2YOs Day-3: US$240k Street Sense Filly
- Florida 2YOs Day-3: US$215k Greeley's Galaxy Filly
- Florida 2YOs Day-3: Top Lots
- Florida 2YOs Day-3: Average Up 49.5%
- US Sire Kayrawan Retired From Stud Duty
- 1,000 Wins To US Trainer Alan Goldberg
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 25/04/2012 Kung Hei Fat Choi (NZ) 2006 (G by Spartacus - Lynisky); 1st HKJC Warwick H. HK$525,000, 1650m - Earning HK$299,250.
- 25/04/2012 Bear Express (AUS) 2008 (G by Stravinsky - Mariana); 1st HKJC Kent H. HK$675,000, 1200m - Earning HK$384,750. Sold by Coolmore Stud at the 2010 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $200,000.
- 25/04/2012 Victory Mascot (NZ) 2005 (G by Encosta de Lago - Flushed); 1st HKJC Suffolk H. HK$675,000, 2200m - Earning HK$384,750. Sold by Curraghmore Stud at 2007 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$300,000.
- 25/04/2012 Shibala (AUS) 2006 (G by Exceed and Excel - Bare Elegance); 1st HKJC Hereford H. HK$675,000, 1200m - Earning HK$384,750. Sold by Rothwell Park at the 2007 Magic Millions National Select Weanling Sale for $235,000, & subsequently sold by Tamgaly NZ at the 2008 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$290,000 before being sold by the Hong Kong Jockey Club at the 2008 Hong Kong International Sale for HK$3.2 million.
- 25/04/2012 Flying Unicorn (NZ) 2008 (G by Lucky Unicorn - Redzabetta); 1st HKJC Dorset H. HK$900,000, 1650m - Earning HK$513,000. Sold by Fairdale Stud at the the 2010 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$75,000.
- 25/04/2012 My Goal (NZ) 2004 (G by Jungle Pocket - Cutie Lisa); 1st HKJC St George's Challenge Cup HK$900,000, 1200m - Earning HK$513,000. Sold by Rich Hill Stud at the 2006 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$32,000 & subsequently sold by Te Runga Stud at the 2006 NZ Bloodstock Ready To Run Sale of 2YOs for NZ$65,000.