Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 02/05/2012 Red Tiger - Bingo Bingo (H.K.) (AUS) 2005 (G by Hold That Tiger - Chorus Song); 1st HKJC Sapporo H. HK$525,000, 1000m - Earning HK$299,250. Sold by Esker Lodge at the 2007 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$75,000.
- 02/05/2012 Ming Hoi Treasure (AUS) 2005 (G by Choisir - Madame Porscha); 1st HKJC Kokura H. HK$675,000, 1650m - Earning HK$384,750. Sold by Edinglassie Stud at the 2007 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $200,000.
- 02/05/2012 Chancellor (AUS) 2008 (G by Fastnet Rock - Glitzy Guru); 1st HKJC Hakodate H. HK$675,000, 1650m - Earning HK$384,750. Sold by Amarina Farm at the 2010 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $210,000.
- 02/05/2012 Buca di Bacco - Blessing (H.K.) (AUS) 2004 (G by Danehill Dancer - Lovers Quarrel); 1st HKJC Kyoto H. HK$900,000, 1650m - Earning HK$513,000. Passed in by Arion Pedigrees Ltd at the 2006 Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $30,000.
- 02/05/2012 Bear Heart - Kick Serve (H.K.) (NZ) 2006 (G by Bertolini - Heartache); 1st HKJC Sauternes Cup HK$900,000, 1200m - Earning HK$513,000. Sold by Seaton Park at the 2008 NZB National Yearling Sale for $32,500.