Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 04/05/2012 Silver Alloy (NZ) 2007 (G by Ustinov - Manawa Princess); 1st Macau Cowdenbeath H. M$150,000, 1600m - Earning M$81,000. Passed in by Brighthill Farm at the 2009 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$12,000 & subsequently passed in by Brighthill Farm at the NZB 2009 Ready to Run Sale for NZ$18,000.
- 04/05/2012 Luck of Smiling (NZ) 2007 (G by Elusive City - Sunshine Gold); 1st Macau Albion H. M$470,000, 1050m - Earning M$253,800. Sold by Haunui Farm at the 2009 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$40,000.
- 04/05/2012 Forestier - Wonder Alloy (Mac.) (AUS) 2007 (G by General Nediym - Magical Forest); 1st Macau Arbroath H. M$210,000, 1350m - Earning M$113,400. Passed in by Baramul Stud at the 2009 Magic Millions National Yearling Sale for $60,000.
- 05/05/2012 King's Flyer - Be a Nice Horse (Mac.) (AUS) 2006 (G by Fusaichi Pegasus - Eaux de Vie); 1st Macau Inverness H. M$180,000, 1200m - Earning M$97,200. Sold by Toolooganvale Farm at the 2008 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $45,000.
- 05/05/2012 Chanak (NZ) 2005 (G by Captain Rio - Lady Paloma); 1st Macau Forfar H. M$190,000, 1500m - Earning M$102,600. Sold by Westbury Stud at the 2007 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$140,000.
- 05/05/2012 Carlo (NZ) 2006 (G by No Excuse Needed - Centakin). 1st Macau Clydebank H. M$240,000, 1800m - Earning M$129,600; Sold by Waikato Stud Ltd at the 2008 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$47,500.
- 05/05/2012 Wealthy Boy (AUS) 2006 (G by Grass Wonder - Zedquest); 1st Macau East Fife H. M$210,000, 1200m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Namerik Thoroughbreds at the 2008 Magic Millions Perth Yearling Sale for $10,000.
- 05/05/2012 Giant Steps (AUS) 2007 (G by Footstepsinthesand - Outside Alice); 1st Macau Brechin H. M$350,000, 1500m - Earning M$189,000. Sold by Robyn Wise at the 2008 Magic Millions National Weanling Sale for $12,000 & subsequently sold by Clover Field Lodge at the 2009 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $40,000.
- 05/05/2012 Yellow Green - Public Benefit (Mac.) (NZ) 2007 (G by Captain Rio - Cosmic Flight); 1st Macau Clyde H. M$295,000, 1100m - Earning M$159,300. Sold by Westbury Stud at the 2009 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$85,000.