Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 02/06/2012 Dance Day (AUS) 2006 (G by Noverre - Danehill Diva); 1st Macau Fulham H. M$125,000, 1500m - Earning M$67,500. Sold by Milburn Creek Thoroughbreds at the 2008 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $47,500.
- 02/06/2012 My Cup of Tea (NZ) 2008 (G by Mr. Nancho - Arurite); 1st Macau Carlisle H. M$190,000, 1200m - Earning M$102,600. Passed in by Anistay Lodge at the 2010 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$30,000.
- 02/06/2012 Oriental Taste (AUS) 2007 (G by Dubleo - Horas); 1st Macau Korea Racing Authority Goodwill Trophy M$350,000, 1100m - Earning M$189,000. Sold by Vinery Stud at the 2009 Magic Millions Winter Yearling Sale for $52,500.
- 02/06/2012 Wealthy Man (NZ) 2005 (G by Danzighill - Tatts M' Name); 1st Macau Directors' Cup L M$700,000, 1500m - Earning M$378,000. Sold by White Robe Lodge at the 2007 NZB South Island Sale for NZ$12,000.
- 02/06/2012 Macau Eagle (AUS) 2005 (C by Zeditave - So Amorous); 1st Macau Brentford H. M$240,000, 1400m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by Newhaven Park Stud at 2007 Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $80,000
- 02/06/2012 Magic Falcon (NZ) 2008 (G by O'Reilly - Pastel Rose); 1st Macau Burnley H. M$210,000, 1500m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Rothwell Park Thoroughbreds at the 2009 Magic Millions Winter Weanling Sale for $46,000, subsequently sold by Goodwood Stud at the 2010 Magic Millions National Yearling Sale for $100,000 & sold again by Phoenix Park at the 2010 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$77,500.