Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 06/06/2012 Star Beni - Billion (H.K.) (AUS) 2003 (G by Kbenjar - Bedrock Babe); 1st HKJC Tai Hang H. HK$675,000, 1650m - Earning HK$384,750. Sold at the 2005 Magic Millions Gold Coast Horses In Training Sale for $30,000.
- 06/06/2012 Rocket and Gold (NZ) 2003 (G by Danske - Kate's Great); 1st HKJC Violet Hill H. HK$525,000, 1800m - Earning HK$299,250.
- 06/06/2012 High Return (NZ) 2005 (G by Dubai Destination - Rivertaine); 1st HKJC Green Lane H. HK$675,000, 1200m - Earning HK$384,750. Passed in by The Pines Thoroughbreds at the 2007 NZ Bloodstock South Island Sale for $58,000.
- 06/06/2012 Pegasus Supreme (NZ) 2006 (G by French Deputy - Road to Ruin); 1st HKJC Mount Nicholson H. HK$675,000, 1650m - Earning HK$384,750. Sold by Twin Pines (Unreserved Sale) at the 2008 NZ Bloodstock Ready to Run Sale for NZ$100,000.
- 06/06/2012 Amedeo (AUS) 2006 (G by Elusive Quality - Trouble Woman); 1st HKJC Cricket Club Valley H. HK$900,000, 1000m - Earning HK$513,000. Sold by Widden Stud at the 2008 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $100,000.
- 06/06/2012 Simple (AUS) 2007 (G by Danbird - Straight By); 1st HKJC Wong Nai Chung Gap H. HK$900,000, 1200m - Earning HK$513,000. Sold by Inman Valley Stud at the 2009 Magic Millions Adelaide Yearling Sale for $16,000.
- 06/06/2012 Sunny Spirit - Happy Guys (H.K.) (NZ) 2005 (G by Keeper - Julie's Sailboat); 1st HKJC Happy Valley Vase HK$1,800,000, 1800m - Earning HK$1,026,000. Sold by Fairdale Stud at the 2007 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$80,000.