Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 09/06/2012 Medallist (AUS) 2008 (C by Exceed and Excel - Morning Dews); 1st HKJC Beas River H. HK$900,000, 1800m - Earning HK$513,000. Sold by Werai Park Stud at the 2010 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $80,000.
- 09/06/2012 Happy Cha Cha (AUS) 2006 (G by More Than Ready - Short 'n' Sweep)
- 1st HKJC Lung Mun H. HK$675,000, 1650m - Earning HK$384,750. Sold by Widden Stud at 2008 Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $120,000.
- 09/06/2012 Dashing Ace (AUS) 2007 (G by Anabaa - Investment Grade); 1st HKJC Pok Fu Lam Reservoir H. HK$525,000, 1200m - Earning HK$299,250. Sold by Woodside Park Stud at 2009 Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $190,000 & subsequently sold at the 2009 Hong Kong International Saleor for HK$5,000,000.
- 09/06/2012 Bear Elite (NZ) 2007 (C by Lonhro - Miss Guilty); 1st HKJC Chai Wan H. HK$675,000, 1200m - Earning HK$384,750; Passed in by Dormello Stud at 2009 NZ National Yearling Sale for $110,000 & subsequently sold by Segenhoe Stud at the 2009 Magic Millions Winter Yearling Sale for $110,000.
- 09/06/2012 Great Pegasus (NZ) 2007 (G by Stravinsky - Soaring Spirit); 1st HKJC Lei Yue Mun Park H. HK$675,000, 1400m - Earning HK$384,750. Sold at the 2009 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$80,000.
- 09/06/2012 Time After Time (AUS) 2007 (G by Danehill Dancer - Recurring); 1st HKJC Tuen Mun Riding School H. HK$1,200,000, 1400m - Earning HK$684,000. Sold by Tyreel Thoroughbred Stud at the 2009 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $250,000.