Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 17/06/2012 Thanksgiving (AUS) 2008 (G by Stratum - Benita); 1st HKJC Piaget H. HK$525,000, 1600m - Earning HK$299,250. Sold by Manx Park at the 2010 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $115,000.
- 17/06/2012 Breeze of Luck (AUS) 2007 (G by Flying Spur - Fuji Dancer); 1st HKJC Omega H. HK$675,000, 1600m - Earning HK$384,750. Sold by Canning Downs Stud at the 2009 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $310,000.
- 17/06/2012 Sky Mascot (AUS) 2007 (G by Show a Heart - Sticky Date); 1st HKJC Audemars Piguet H. HK$900,000, 1200m - Earning HK$513,000. Sold by Southern Cross Breeders at the 2009 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $170,000.
- 17/06/2012 Happy Champion (AUS) 2007 (G by Flying Spur - Chenar); 1st HKJC Jaeger-Lecoultre H. HK$900,000, 1200m - Earning HK$513,000. Sold by Lyndhurst Stud Farm at the 2009 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $150,000.
- 17/06/2012 Bullish Friend (AUS) 2009 (G by Court Command - Lady Jakeo); 1st HKJC Breguet P. HK$750,000, 1200m - Earning HK$427,500. Sold by Evergreen Stud Farm at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $170,000.
- 17/06/2012 Safari Magic (NZ) 2008 (G by O'Reilly - Pyjamas); 1st HKJC IWC H. HK$675,000, 1000m - Earning HK$384,750. Sold at the 2010 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$150,000.