Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 24/06/2012 Be-Fabulous (AUS) 2007 (G by Lonhro - Morinda); 1st HKJC Beas River Country Club H. HK$675,000, 1200m - Earning HK$384,750. Sold by Lyndhurst Farm at the 2009 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$100,000.
- 24/06/2012 Dr Super (AUS) 2008 (G by Snitzel - Imposed); 1st HKJC Oi Suen H. HK$900,000, 1200m - Earning HK$513,000. Sold by Toolooganvale Farm at the 2010 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $90,000.
- 24/06/2012 Amber Sky (AUS) 2009 (G by Exceed and Excel - Truly Wicked); 1st HKJC Gallop H. HK$900,000, 1000m - Earning HK$513,000. Sold by Rubiton Bloodstock at the 2011 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $80,000.
- 24/06/2012 Rocket and Gold (NZ) 2003 (G by Danske - Kate's Great); 1st HKJC Beijing Clubhouse H. HK$525,000, 1800m - Earning HK$299,250.
- 24/06/2012 Africa Light (AUS) 2008 (G by God's Own - Russian Ballet); 1st HKJC Derby Restaurant & Bar H. HK$675,000, 1400m - Earning HK$384,750. Passed in by Supreme Thoroughbreds at the 2010 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $22,500.