Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 22/06/2012 Holy Chapel (NZ) 2008 (G by King's Chapel - Du Chalet); 1st Macau Coventry H. M$190,000, 1600m - Earning M$102,600. Sold by Windsor Park Stud at the 2010 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$26,000.
- 22/06/2012 Luen Yat Supreme (AUS) 2005 (G by High Yield - Mistress Myra); 1st Macau Blackburn H. M$240,000, 1700m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by Tamborine Mountain Thoroughbreds at the 2006 Magic Millions Gold Coast National Weanling Sale for $4,500.
- 22/06/2012 Red of China (NZ) 2008 (G by Bachelor Duke - Lady Fling); 1st Macau Lisboa Sand Prelude M$450,000, 1050m - Earning M$243,000. Sold by Regal Farm at the 2010 NZ Bloodstock Ready to Run Sale for NZ$55,000.
- 22/06/2012 St Accord (NZ) 2006 (G by Kashani - Madame Bardot); 1st Macau Barnsley H. M$350,000, 1350m - Earning M$189,000. Sold at the 2008 NZ Bloodstock Ready to Run Sale for NZ$26,000.
- 23/06/2012 Coco Rocks (NZ) 2006 (G by New Trumps - Coco Hoi); 1st Macau Lens H. M$150,000, 1800m - Earning M$81,000. Sold by Dormello Stud at the 2009 NZ Bloodstock Spring Bloodstock Sale for NZ$700.
- 23/06/2012 Hardcourt - Amazing Treasure (Mac.) (AUS) 2007 (G by Hussonet - Rarely Caught); 1st Macau Lyon H. M$125,000, 1400m - Earning M$67,500. Passed in at the 2009 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $70,000.
- 23/06/2012 Elderly Paradise (AUS) 2007 (G by Danewin - Kali Smytzer); 1st Macau Macau Gold Cup L M$1,000,000, 1800m - Earning M$540,000. Sold by Glentree Downs at the 2009 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $21,000.
- 23/06/2012 China Cheers (AUS) 2008 (G by Churchill Downs - China Tilla); 1st Macau Bordeaux H. M$210,000, 1100m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Goodwood Farm at 2010 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $42,500.
- 23/06/2012 Oriental Frequency (AUS) 2008 (G by Danerich - Red Roxie); 1st Macau Bordeaux H. M$210,000, 1100m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Bucklee Farm at the 2010 Inglis Melbourne Autumn Yearling Sale for $16,000.
- 23/06/2012 Mighty Thor (NZ) 2007 (G by Viking Ruler - Fescue); 1st Macau Bastia H. M$295,000, 1400m - Earning M$159,300.