Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 18/08/2012 The Prime (AUS) 2006 (G by Testa Rossa - Bella Bionda); 1st Macau Miami H. M$150,000, 1100m - Earning M$81,000. Sold by Glastonbury Farms at 2008 Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $20,000 & subsequently passed in by Magic Millions Sales Pty Limited (Repossession) at the 2009 Magic Millions Gold Coast Winter Broodmares for $24,000.
- 18/08/2012 Quick as a Fox - Hostwin Champion (Mac.) (AUS) 2006 (G by Show a Heart - Foxabeel); 1st Macau Boston H. M$240,000, 1500m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by Glenlogan Park at the 2008 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $200,000.
- 18/08/2012 Magic Falcon (NZ) 2008 (G by O'Reilly - Pastel Rose); 1st Macau Boston H. M$240,000, 1500m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by Rothwell Park Thoroughbreds at the 2009 Magic Millions Winter Weanling Sale for $46,000, subsequently sold by by Goodwood Stud at the 2010 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$100,000 & then sold by Phoenix Park at the 2010 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$77,500.
- 18/08/2012 Let Me Run (NZ) 2007 (G by Istidaad - Our Blue Banker); 1st Macau Atlanta H. M$295,000, 1100m - Earning M$159,300. Sold by Grangewilliam Stud at the 2009 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$14,500.
- 18/08/2012 Bello (AUS) 2006 (G by Commands - Terrain); 1st Macau Houston H. M$190,000, 1050m - Earning M$102,600.
- 18/08/2012 World Armani (AUS) 2008 (G by Haayil - Lady of Fashion); 1st Macau Cleveland H. M$210,000, 1600m - Earning M$113,400