Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 01/10/2012 The Prince (AUS) 2007 (G by Flying Spur - Miss Mocha); 1st HKJC Chengdu H. HK$700,000, 1200m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold by Willow Park Stud at 2009 Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $230,000 & subsequently sold by the Hong Kong Jockey Club at the 2009 Hong Kong International Sale for HK$4.8 million.
- 01/10/2012 Breeze of Luck (AUS) 2007 (G by Flying Spur - Fuji Dancer); 1st HKJC Shenyang H. HK$700,000, 1600m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold by Canning Downs Stud at the 2009 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $310,000.
- 01/10/2012 Castle Hero (NZ) 2007 (G by Postponed - Dancing Hero); 1st HKJC Shanghai H. HK$950,000, 1000m - Earning HK$541,500.
- 01/10/2012 Gorgeous Life (NZ) 2006 (G by Towkay - Clermont Lass); 1st HKJC Xian H. HK$540,000, 1400m - Earning HK$307,800. Sold by Little Avondale Stud at the 2008 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$110,000
- 01/10/2012 Garlic Boy (NZ) 2008 (G by Savabeel - Bally Kiss); 1st HKJC Nanjing H. HK$700,000, 1400m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold by Grande Vue Lodge at the 2010 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$18,000.