Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 07/10/2012 Pearl King (NZ) 2008 (G by Viking Ruler - Sadie Belle); 1st Macau Jodhpur H. M$150,000, 1200m - Earning M$81,000. Sold by Esker Lodge at the 2010 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$22,000.
- 07/10/2012 Magisterial - Taiki Shuttle (Mac.) (AUS) 2008 (G by Encosta de Lago - Rose Pompadour); 1st Macau Gwalior H. M$210,000, 1800m - Earning M$113,400. Sold at the 2010 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$230,000.
- 07/10/2012 Happy Strength (AUS) 2008 (G by Antonius Pius - County Down); 1st Macau Dharwad H. M$240,000, 1500m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by Barador Stud at the 2009 Inglis Weanling & Broodmare Sale for $40,000.
- 07/10/2012 Lobor Treasure (AUS) 2008 (G by Hidden Dragon - Seymour's Honour); 1st Macau Calicut H. M$295,000, 1200m - Earning M$159,300. Sold by Lyndhurst Stud Farm at the 2010 Magic Millions QTIS Yearling Sale for $34,000.
- 07/10/2012 Let Me Run (NZ) 2007 (G by Istidaad - Our Blue Banker); 1st Macau Amritsar H. M$350,000, 1400m - Earning M$189,000. Sold by Sebas Farm at the 2008 NZ Bloodstock National Broodmare & Mixed Sale for $6,000 & subsequently sold by Grangewilliam Stud at the 2009 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$14,500.