Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 10/10/2012 Real Dragon (NZ) 2007 (G by Stratum - Maranello Miss); 1st HKJC Beech H. HK$540,000, 1650m - Earning HK$307,800. Sold by Little Avondale Stud at the 2009 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$25,000 & subsequently sold by Wallace Thoroughbreds Ltd at the 2009 Ready to Run Sale for NZ$90,000.
- 10/10/2012 Secret of Winning (AUS) 2005 (G by Invincible Spirit - Lady Mantice); 1st HKJC Cypress H. HK$700,000, 1000m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold by Chatswood Stud at the 2007 Inglis Melbourne Autumn Yearling Sale for $25,000.
- 10/10/2012 Fortune Bravo (NZ) 2007 (G by Gold Mine - Zipperup); 1st HKJC Pine H. HK$700,000, 1650m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold by Hallmark Stud at the 2009 NZB National Yearling Sale for $35,000
- 10/10/2012 Shiny Day (NZ) 2007 (G by Bahhare - Noubeel); 1st HKJC Ireland Trophy H. HK$950,000, 1800m - Earning HK$541,500. Sold by Kirkwall Thoroughbreds at the 2009 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$50,000.
- 10/10/2012 Tour de Force (AUS) 2008 (G by Al Samer - Tiger Belle); 1st HKJC Willow H. HK$950,000, 1200m - Earning HK$541,500. Sold by Bombora Downs at the 2010 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $80,000.
- 10/10/2012 Mighty K (NZ) 2008 (G by O'Reilly - Zoilus); 1st HKJC Carbine Club Cup HK$950,000, 1650m - Earning HK$541,500. Sold by Whakanui Stud Ltd at 2010 National Yearling Sale for NZ$230,000 & subsequently sold by the Hong Kong Jockey Club at the 2011 Hong Kong International Sale for HK$4,700,000.
- 10/10/2012 Victory General (AUS) 2006 (G by Shamardal - Elusive Quarry); 1st HKJC Hazel H. HK$700,000, 1200m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold by Monovale Farm at the 2008 NZB National Yearling Sale for $35,000.