Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 12/10/2012 Sheng Li Grand (AUS) 2006 (G by Arena - Orchis); 1st Macau Taggu H. M$150,000, 1600m - Earning M$81,000.
- 12/10/2012 Super Dan (NZ) 2007 (G by Danzighill - Hollywood Heights); 1st Macau Taejon H. M$190,000, 1350m - Earning M$102,600. Sold by White Robe Lodge at the 2009 NZB South Island Sale for NZ$6,000.
- 12/10/2012 The Star of Geely (AUS) 2009 (G by Henny Hughes - Miss Raffin Dane); 1st Macau Seoul H. M$210,000, 1050m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Racetree at the 2011 Magic Millions QTIS Yearling Sale for $55,000.
- 13/10/2012 Fierce Wind Horse (AUS) 2008 (G by Econsul - Sanah); 1st Macau Peshawar H. M$180,000, 1200m - Earning M$97,200. Sold by Lindsay Park Stud Pty Ltd at the 2009 Inglis Melbourne December Thoroughbred Sale for $2,400.
- 13/10/2012 Ransom Express - Fair Comment (Mac.) (AUS) 2005 (C by Red Ransom - Diamond Hill); 1st Macau Multan H. M$210,000, 1500m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Edinglassie Stud at the 2007 Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $75,000 & subsequently sold by Esker Lodge at the 2007 NZ Blodstock Ready To Run Sale for NZ$225,000.
- 13/10/2012 Crossbow - Golden Shooter (Mac.) (AUS) 2007 (G by Redoute's Choice - Rainbow Bubbles); 1st Macau Karachi H. M$295,000, 1500m - Earning M$159,300. Sold by Grange Thoroughbreds at the 2009 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $300,000.
- 13/10/2012 My Dark Chocolate (AUS) 2005 (G by Street Cry - Greendale Lass); 1st Macau Gujranwala H. M$350,000, 1800m - Earning M$189,000. Sold at the 2007 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $350,000.
- 13/10/2012 Wonderful Express (AUS) 2008 (G by Umatilla - By Crazy); 1st Macau Lahore H. M$240,000, 1200m - Earning M$129,600. Passed in by Northern Lodge Stud at 2009 Great Southern Weanling Sale for $1,750 & subsequently sold by Waylon J Stud at the 2010 Magic Millions Gold Coast Horses in Training Sale for $20,000.