Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 17/10/2012 Shaken - All Friends (H.K.) (NZ) 2007 (G by Chianti - Head Enfilade); 1st HKJC Mount Gough H. HK$700,000, 1650m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold by Woodbine Farm at the 2008 NZ Bloodstock National Broodmare & Mixed Sale for NZ$22,000.
- 17/10/2012 Loads of Joy (AUS) 2006 (G by Face Value - More Than Fair); 1st HKJC Mount Cameron H. HK$700,000, 1200m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold by Lindsay Park Stud at the 2007 Inglis Australian Weanling Sale for $26,000 & subsequently sold by Haunui Farm at the 2008 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$75,000.
- 17/10/2012 Solar Up (AUS) 2005 (G by Johannesburg - Whole Lotta Rosie); 1st HKJC Mount Cameron H. HK$700,000, 1200m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold by Willow Park Stud at the 2006 Magic Millions Gold Coast National Weanling Sale for $14,000, then by Racetree at the 2007 Magic Millions Premier Yearling Sale for $34,000 & subsequently sold by Charisse Lodge at the 2007 NZ Bloodstock Ready To Run Sale for NZ$80,000.
- 17/10/2012 Blessing Win (AUS) 2008 (G by Dehere - Cautious Mission); 1st HKJC Pottinger Peak H. HK$540,000, 1650m - Earning HK$307,800. Sold by Kilgravin Lodge at the 2010 NZ Bloodstock Ready to Run Sale for NZ$180,000.
- 17/10/2012 Sparkled - Green Zone (H.K.) (AUS) 2006 (G by Elusive Quality - Sparkling Bounty); 1st HKJC High West H. HK$950,000, 1200m - Earning HK$541,500. Sold by Segenhoe Stud at the 2008 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $70,000.
- 17/10/2012 Happy Cha Cha (AUS) 2006 (G by More Than Ready - Short 'n' Sweep); 1st HKJC Mount Butler H. HK$950,000, 1650m - Earning HK$541,500. Sold by Widden Stud at the 2008 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $120,000.