Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 18/11/2012 The Peak (AUS) 2008 (G by Pendragon - Cavita); 1st HKJC Amah Rock H. HK$1,400,000, 1200m - Earning HK$798,000.
- 18/11/2012 Down South - Danesouth (H.K.) (NZ) 2005 (G by Danroad - Smytzer's Theme); 1st HKJC To Fung Shan H. HK$540,000, 1800m - Earning HK$307,800. Sold at the 2007 NZB Carnival Yearling Sale for NZ$20,000.
- 18/11/2012 Little Cow (AUS) 2008 (G by Holy Roman Emperor - Opportune); 1st HKJC Kau to Shan H. HK$950,000, 1200m - Earning HK$541,500. Sold by Yarraman Park Stud at the 2010 Magic Millions National Yearling Sale for $240,000.
- 18/11/2012 Fabulous November (NZ) 2009 (G by Pins - Glitzy); 1st HKJC Shing Mun River Channel H. HK$700,000, 1200m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold at the 2011 NZB National Yearling Sale for $300,000 & subsequently sold by the Hong Kong Jockey Club at the 2012 Hong Kong International Sale for HK$4,000,000.
- 18/11/2012 Hinyuen Paladin (NZ) 2007 (G by Bachelor Duke - Pyaara); 1st HKJC Sha Tin Heights H. HK$700,000, 1200m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold by The Oaks Stud at the 2009 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$10,000.