Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 08/03/2013 Mission Fortune (AUS) 2008 (G by Hotel Grand - Bold Countess); 1st Macau Inverness H. M$150,000, 1500m - Earning M$81,000. Sold by Racetree at the 2010 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $27,000.
- 08/03/2013 China Cheers (AUS) 2008 (G by Churchill Downs - China Tilla); 1st Macau East Fife H. M$240,000, 1200m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by Goodwood Farm at the 2010 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $42,500.
- 08/03/2013 Classical Music (NZ) 2008 (G by Chagall - Apparition); 1st Macau Forfar H. M$210,000, 1500m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Long Acres Stud at the 2010 NZB South Island 2YO & MIxed Sale for NZ$8,000.
- 08/03/2013 Purrbo Charged - Yue Sing (Mac.) (AUS) 2009 (G by Purrealist - Satin Bird); 1st Macau East Fife H. M$240,000, 1200m - Earning M$129,600.
- 08/03/2013 St Blackberry - Luenyat Blackberry (Mac.) (AUS) 2008 (G by Strada - Thorny Issue); 1st Macau Clyde H. M$350,000, 1600m - Earning M$189,000. Sold by Reavill Farm at the 2009 Magic Millions Winter Weanling Sale for $38,000.
- 08/03/2013 Geely Spirit (AUS) 2008 (G by Hussonet - Dubai Melody); 1st Macau Clydebank H. M$295,000, 1350m - Earning M$159,300. Sold by Torryburn Stud at the 2010 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $135,000.