Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 13/03/2013 Tomodachi (NZ) 2006 (G by Bertolini - Full of Class); 1st HKJC Gloucester H. HK$950,000, 1200m - Earning HK$541,500. Sold by Walnut Hill Farm at the 2007 Magic Millions National Weanling Sale for $9,500 & subsequently passed in by Jesse's Stables at the 2008 NZ Blodstock Ready to Run Sale for $45,000.
- 13/03/2013 Master Rio (NZ) 2005 (G by Captain Rio - Search); 1st HKJC Jaffe H. HK$700,000, 1200m - Earning HK$399,000. Sold by Halidon Hill at th 2007 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$36,000 & subsequently sold by Venture Thoroughbreds Ltd at the 2007 NZB Ready To Run Sale Of 2YOs for NZ$125,000.
- 13/03/2013 Zigzag - Forgive and Forget (H.K.) (NZ) 2007 (G by Bahhare - Miss Lewinsky); 1st HKJC Police Cup HK$950,000, 1650m - Earning HK$541,500
- 13/03/2013 A Beta Imagination - Perfect Cheers (H.K.) (AUS) 2007 (G by Bradbury's Luck - All Imagination); 1st HKJC Fenwick H. HK$1,400,000, 1650m - Earning HK$798,000. Sold by Widden Stud at 2008 Weanling & Broodmare Sale for $12,000
- 13/03/2013 One of a Kind (NZ) 2008 (G by Keeper - Ruby Keeler); 1st HKJC Arsenal H. HK$950,000, 1650m - Earning HK$541,500. Sold by Cambridge Stud at the 2010 NZB National Yearling Sale for $100,000.