Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 15/03/2013 Fortune Glory (AUS) 2007 (G by Stravinsky - Sahara Desert); 1st Macau Hartlepool H. M$150,000, 1050m - Earning M$81,000. Sold by Torryburn Stud at the 2009 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $65,000.
- 15/03/2013 Sunshine Miracle (AUS) 2009 (G by Bradbury's Luck - Saint Fran); 1st Macau Lincoln City H. M$250,000, 1050m - Earning M$135,000. Sold by Southern Cross Breeders (Ashleigh, Byerley, Riversdale) at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $6,000 & subsequently sold by Jackson Bloodstock at 2011 Gold Coast Horses in Training Sale for $36,000.
- 15/03/2013 Golden Tictac (AUS) 2008 (G by Singspiel - Smitten Kitten); 1st Macau Exeter H. M$190,000, 1350m - Earning M$102,600. Passed in by Makybe at the 2010 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $37,500.
- 15/03/2013 Elderly Pride (AUS) 2007 (G by Al Maher - Elhassbaah); 1st Macau Colchester H. M$210,000, 1700m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Emirates Park at the 2009 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $15,000.
- 16/03/2013 Coco Rocks (NZ) 2006 (G by New Trumps - Coco Hoi); 1st Macau Scunthorpe H. M$190,000, 1950m - Earning M$102,600. Sold by Dormello Stud at the 2009 NZB Spring Bloodstock Sale for $700.
- 16/03/2013 Sunshine Kingdom (NZ) 2009 (G by Darci Brahma - Concert Party); 1st Macau Scarborough H. M$210,000, 1200m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Kilgravin Lodge at the 2011 NZB Ready to Run Sale for $24,000.
- 16/03/2013 Crossley - Crown Indicator (Mac.) (AUS) 2006 (G by Elvstroem - Prenuptial); 1st Macau Notts County H. M$350,000, 1500m - Earning M$189,000. Sold by Blue Gum Farm at the 2008 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $130,000.
- 16/03/2013 Oriental Taste (AUS) 2007 (G by Dubleo - Horas); 1st Macau Mansfield H. M$470,000, 1500m - Earning M$253,800. Sold by Vinery Stud at the 2009 Magic Millions Winter Yearlings for $52,500.
- 16/03/2013 Smiling Happy (AUS) 2008 (G by Danzero - Sierra Leone); 1st Macau Mansfield H. M$470,000, 1500m - Earning M$253,800. Sold by Kia Ora Stud at the 2010 Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $50,000 & subsequently passed in by Anzac Lodge at the 2010 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$57,500.
- 16/03/2013 Sunshine Region (NZ) 2009 (G by One Cool Cat - Eyes Light Up); 1st Macau Peterborough H. M$295,000, 1200m - Earning M$159,300. Sold by Hallmark Stud at the 2011 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$16,000 & subsequently sold by Venture Thoroughbreds Ltd at the 2011 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$75,000