Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 22/03/2013 Accelera (AUS) 2009 (G by Lucky Owners - Fluster); 1st Macau Morton H. M$150,000, 1200m - Earning M$81,000. Sold by Widden Stud at the 2010 Inglis Australian Weanling & Broodmare Sale for $6,000 & subsequently passed in by Grange Thoroughbreds at the 2011 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $26,000.
- 22/03/2013 Sunshine Charming (AUS) 2009 (G by Collate - Fuji Mama); 1st Macau Falkirk H. M$240,000, 1200m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by Burwood Stud at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $6,000 & subsequently sold by Nolen Racing at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Horses in Training Sale for $24,000.
- 22/03/2013 Atlas Mountain - Energy Gladiator (Mac.) (AUS) 2008 (G by Fastnet Rock - Graceful Devil); 1st Macau Dundee H. M$295,000, 1500m - Earning M$159,300. Sold by Kitchwin Hills at the 2010 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $140,000.
- 22/03/2013 Gold Coast (AUS) 2009 (G by Excellent Art - Miss Apps); 1st Macau Falkirk H. M$240,000, 1200m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by Eliza Park at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $74,000.
- 22/03/2013 Start it Now (NZ) 2008 (G by Colombia - Minza Diamond); 1st Macau Motherwell H. M$180,000, 1350m - Earning M$97,200. Sold by Totara Park Stud at the 2010 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$10,000.
- 22/03/2013 Billingsgate (AUS) 2008 (C by Face Value - Oriental Queen); 1st Macau Hibernian H. M$210,000, 1050m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Strathwood Park at the 2010 Magic Millions Adelaide Yearling Sale for $10,000 & subsequently sold by Centaur Park Thoroughbreds Pty Ltd at the 2010 Gold Coast Horses in Training Sale for $2,500.