Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Malaysia Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred winners:
- 30/06/2013 Joyful Affair (NZ) 2005 (G by Occidental Tourist - Mayfield); 1st Perak TC Selama H. Rgt.35,000, 1000m - Earning Rgt.19,372. Sold by Toni Croon - Ardmore Lodge at the 2007 NZB Ready To Run Sale for NZ$12,000.
- 30/06/2013 Cizen Man (AUS) 2009 (G by Beautiful Crown - Momoco); 1st Perak TC Malaysia 3YO Championship Heat 2 Rgt.90,000, 1200m - Earning Rgt.49,005. Sold by Southern Cross Breeders at the 2011 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $45,000 and on-sold by Oakwood Farm at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Horses in Training Sale for $70,000.
- 30/06/2013 Diamondindruff (AUS) 2008 (G by Bearcat - Papal Park); 1st Perak TC Kuala Sepatang H. Rgt.35,000, 1000m - Earning Rgt.19,372. Sold by Taunton Vale at the 2010 Magic Millions Perth Yearling Sale for $40,000.
- 30/06/2013 Excellent Goal (NZ) 2006 (G by Black Minnaloushe - Miss Sacha); 1st Perak TC Kuala Kurau H. Rgt.35,000, 1000m - Earning Rgt.19,372. Sold by Windsor Park Stud at the 2008 NZB National Yearling Sale for $85,000.
- 30/06/2013 Horizon Lad (AUS) 2008 (G by Stratum - Umoya); 1st Perak TC Titi Serong H. Rgt.55,000, 1600m - Earning Rgt.30,442. Sold by Millford Thoroughbreds at the 2010 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $75,000.
- 30/06/2013 Sir Rally (AUS) 2009 (G by Any Given Saturday - Aerindis); 1st Perak TC Malaysia 3YO Championship Heat 1 Rgt.90,000, 1100m - Earning Rgt.49,005. Sold by Makybe at the 2010 Inglis Great Southern Weanling Sale for $11,000.