Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 30/06/2013 Dragon Flying (NZ) 2008 (G by My Halo - Kashani Heights); 1st Macau Rough n' Tumble H. M$150,000, 1100m - Earning M$81,000. Sold by Hedwood Thoroughbreds Ltd at the 2010 NZB South Island 2YO & Mixed Sale for NZ$9,000.
- 30/06/2013 Sunshine Stylish (NZ) 2009 (G by Thorn Park - Sheka); 1st Macau Northern Spur H. M$190,000, 1500m - Earning M$102,600. Passed in by Westbury Stud at the 2011 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$29,000 & subsequently sold by Esker Lodge at the 2011 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$11,000.
- 30/06/2013 Wonderful Four (AUS) 2009 (G by Zizou - Irish Darling); 1st Macau Intentionally H. M$210,000, 1200m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Turangga Farm at the 2011 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $75,000.
- 30/06/2013 Florence Elite (AUS) 2007 (C by Reset - Political Asylum); 1st Macau Galivanter H. M$236,000, 1400m - Earning M$127,440. Sold by Fulmen Park at the 2009 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $50,000.
- 30/06/2013 Diego Garcia - My Eternal Flame (Mac.) (AUS) 2003 (G by Catbird - Pine Lodge Lady); 1st Macau Northern Spur H. M$190,000, 1500m - Earning M$102,600. Sold by Yarraman Park at the 2005 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $210,000.
- 30/06/2013 Danpaoshaq (NZ) 2005 (G by Danasinga - Clever Clogs); 1st Macau Huntercombe H. M$240,000, 1800m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by Belvedere Farm at the 2006 NZB National Weanling Sale for NZ$18,000 and subsequently sold by Willowbank Stud at the 2007 NZB Ready To Run Sale for NZ$130,000.
- 30/06/2013 Happy Strength (AUS) 2008 (G by Antonius Pius - County Down); 1st Macau Galivanter H. M$295,000, 1400m - Earning M$159,300. Sold by Barador Stud at the 2009 Inglis Australian Weanling & Broodmare Sale for $40,000.