Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 12/07/2013 Good Master (AUS) 2010 (C by Testa Rossa-Funicular); 1st Macau Denver H. M$190,000, 1050m - Earning M$102,600. Sold by Baramul Stud at the 2012 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $120,000.
- 12/07/2013 Crossbow - Golden Shooter (Mac.) (AUS) 2007 (G by Redoute's Choice-Rainbow Bubbles); 1st Macau Charlotte H. M$295,000, 1700m - Earning M$159,300. Sold by Grange Thoroughbreds at the 2009 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $300,000.
- 12/07/2013 Clifton Ridge - Truly Heart (Mac.) (NZ) 2007 (G by Ishiguru-Battle the Blues); 1st Macau Columbus H. M$210,000, 1350m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Willow Tree Farm at the 2009 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$17,000 & subsequently sold by Riverview Farms at the 2009 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$30,000.
- 12/07/2013 Toy's Power (NZ) 2004 (G by My Halo-Macleay Flash); 1st Macau Cincinnati H. M$240,000, 1050m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by Golden Elm Grange at the 2006 NZB South Island Sale for NZ$22,000.
- 12/07/2013 Gruenfeld (AUS) 2006 (G by Elvstroem-Jewel Theft); 1st Macau Buffalo H. M$350,000, 1050m - Earning M$189,000. Sold by Baramul Stud at the 2008 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $80,000.