Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 21/07/2013 Sunshine Winner (NZ) 2009 (G by One Cool Cat-Mills Field); 1st Macau Portland H. M$180,000, 1050m - Earning M$97,200. Sold by Ballybin Farm Ltd at the 2011 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$6,500.
- 21/07/2013 Sunshine Tracker (AUS) 2009 (G by Trade Fair-Katevie); 1st Macau Norfolk H. M$210,000, 1100m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Alwyn Park Stud at the 2010 Magic Millions Perth Autumn Mixed Sale for $1,800, then sold by Toreby Park at the 2011 Magic Millions Perth Yearling Sale for $2,000 & subsequently sold by Oakwood Farm at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Horses in Training Sale for $31,000.
- 21/07/2013 Wealthy Man (NZ) 2005 (G by Danzighill-Tatts M' Name); 1st Macau Kansas City H. M$470,000, 1200m - Earning M$253,800. Sold by White Robe Lodge at the 2007 NZB South Island Sale for NZ$12,000.
- 21/07/2013 Luen Yat Success (NZ) 2006 (G by Bertolini-Skibbereen); 1st Macau Norfolk H. M$210,000, 1100m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by The Pines Thoroughbreds at the 2008 NZB South Island Sale for NZ$26,000.
- 21/07/2013 Slew Who - Hero Winner (Mac.) (AUS) 2006 (G by Catcher in the Rye-Desert Slew); 1st Macau Milwaukee H. M$295,000, 1200m - Earning M$159,300.
- 21/07/2013 Sunshine Kingdom (NZ) 2009 (G by Darci Brahma-Concert Party); 1st Macau Providence H. M$295,000, 1500m - Earning M$159,300. Sold by Kilgravin Lodge at the 2011 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$24,000.