Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 10/08/2013 Top Vegetable (NZ) 2009 (G by Mr. Nancho-Bromista); 1st Macau Delhi H. M$180,000, 1050m - Earning M$97,200. Sold by Three Valleys at the 2011 NZ Bloodstock South Island 2YO & Mixed Sale for NZ$18,000.
- 10/08/2013 Wealthy Fortune (NZ) 2009 (G by Falkirk-Chloella); 1st Macau Bangalore H. M$295,000, 1050m - Earning M$159,300. Sold by Jamison Bloodstock at the 2010 NZ Bloodstock National Weanling, Broodmare & Mixed Sale for NZ$5,500 & subsequently sold by Esker Lodge at the 2011 NZ Bloodstock South Island 2YO & Mixed Sale for NZ$10,000.
- 10/08/2013 Classical Music (NZ) 2008 (G by Chagall-Apparition); 1st Macau Calcutta H. M$210,000, 1500m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Long Acres Stud at the 2010 NZ Bloodstock South Island 2YO & Mixed Sale for NZ$8,000.
- 10/08/2013 Snippetsboy - Come Easy (Mac.) (AUS) 2009 (G by Snippetson-River Woman); 1st Macau Calcutta H. M$210,000, 1500m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Carramar Park at the 2011 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $60,000.
- 10/08/2013 Striking Image - Riches Treasure (Mac.) (AUS) 2008 (G by Royal Academy-Hayley's Thunder); 1st Macau Bombay H. M$240,000, 1800m - Earning M$129,600. Passed in by Kitchwin Hills at the 2010 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $25,000 & subsequently passed in by Centaur Park Thoroughbreds Pty Ltd at the 2010 Magic Millions Gold Coast Horses in Training Sale for $38,000.
- 10/08/2013 Let Me Run (NZ) 2007 (G by Istidaad-Our Blue Banker); 1st Macau Ahmadabad H. M$460,000, 1500m - Earning M$248,400. Sold by Grangewilliam Stud at the 2009 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$14,500 & subsequently sold by Sebas Farm at the 2008 NZ Bloodstock National Broodmare & Mixed Sale for NZ$6,000.