Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 23/08/2013 Twiningoceanstarbo (AUS) 2007 (G by Southern Image - Silkwood Star); 1st Macau Cascais H. M$150,000, 1050m - Earning M$81,000. Sold by Widden Stud at the 2009 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $20,000.
- 23/08/2013 Golden Tictac (AUS) 2008 (G by Singspiel - Smitten Kitten); 1st Macau Braga H. M$210,000, 1350m - Earning M$113,400. Passed in by Makybe at the 2010 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $37,500.
- 23/08/2013 Aluminium Alloy (NZ) 2005 (G by Shinko King - Billie Holiday); 1st Macau Braganca H. M$190,000, 1500m - Earning M$102,600. Passed in by Timberlee Thoroughbreds at the 2007 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$17,000.
- 23/08/2013 Golden Well Bo Bo (NZ) 2008 (G by Spartacus - Diamond Runner); 1st Macau Batalha H. M$240,000, 1200m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by Esker Lodge at the 2010 NZB South Island 2YO & Mixed Sale for NZ$20,000.
- 23/08/2013 Jarss Act - Golden Harbour (Mac.) (AUS) 2008 (G by Delago Brom - A Class Act); 1st Macau Barcelos H. M$295,000, 1500m - Earning M$159,300.