Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Singapore Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Singapore winners:
- 23/08/2013 Boomerang Deluxe (AUS) 2010 (G by Dane Shadow - Sobraine); 1st Singapore TC Restricted Maiden S. S$65,000, 1000m - Earning S$34,807. Sold by Rosemont Stud at the Magic Millions 2012 National Yearling Sale for $30,000 & subsequently sold by Robyn Wise at the 2012 Magic Millions Gold Coast Horses in Training Sale for $80,000.
- 23/08/2013 Double Cash (AUS) 2009 (G by Dubleo - Shackelite); 1st Singapore TC Class 4 H. S$55,000, 1000m - Earning S$29,452.
- 23/08/2013 Drama Superstar (NZ) 2006 (F by Drama Critic - Celestar); 1st Singapore TC Class 5 H. S$35,000, 1700m - Earning S$18,742. Sold by Totara Park Stud at the 2008 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$10,000.
- 23/08/2013 Onepluszero One (AUS) 2007 (G by Danzero - Magic Sort); 1st Singapore TC Class 5 H. S$35,000, 1700m - Earning S$18,742. Passed in by Fulmen Park at the 2009 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $37,500.
- 23/08/2013 Huka Falls (NZ) 2009 (G by Align - Diamond Lady); 1st Singapore TC Open H. S$125,000, 1100m - Earning S$66,937. Passed in by Anna Scott Racing Stables at the 2011 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$45,000.
- 23/08/2013 Sky Storm (AUS) 2006 (G by Commands - Davone Waltz); 1st Singapore TC Class 5 H. S$35,000, 1200m - Earning S$18,742. Sold by Woodlands Stud at the 2008 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $48,000.
- 23/08/2013 Bale Star (AUS) 2009 (G by Nadeem - Thanksgiving); 1st Singapore TC Class 3 H. S$75,000, 1600m - Earning S$40,162. Sold by Goodwood Farm at the 2011 Magic Millions National Yearling Sale for $26,000 & subsequently sold by Nolen Racing at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Horses in Training Sale for $75,000.