Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 30/08/2013 Nothing to Say (NZ) 2009 (G by Faltaat-Mount Albert Lions); 1st Macau Obidos H. M$180,000, 1350m - Earning M$97,200. Passed in by Esker Lodge at the 2011 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$30,000.
- 30/08/2013 Peacock Pearl (NZ) 2009 (G by One Cool Cat-Singadablues); 1st Macau Mafra H. M$190,000, 1050m - Earning M$102,600. Sold by Cambridge Stud at the 2010 NZB National Weanling, Broodmare & Mixed Sale for NZ$1,600 & subsequently sold by Poplar Lodge at the 2011 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$14,000.
- 30/08/2013 Brave Rhino (AUS) 2010 (C by Mossman-Flying Gigi); 1st Macau Nazare H. M$250,000, 1050m - Earning M$135,000. Sold by Vinery Stud at the 2012 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $13,000 & subsequently sold by Glare Racing at 2012 Magic Million Gold Coast Horses in Training Sale for $27,000.
- 30/08/2013 Top Vegetable (NZ) 2009 (G by Mr. Nancho-Bromista); 1st Macau Lamego H. M$240,000, 1050m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by Three Valleys at the 2011 NZB South Island 2YO & Mixed Sale for NZ$18,000.
- 31/08/2013 Magician Code (AUS) 2008 (G by Magic Albert-Nothings Secret); 1st Macau Falesia H. M$210,000, 1200m - Earning M$113,400. Passed in by Attunga Stud at the 2009 Magic Millions Winter Weanlings for $28,000 & subsequently sold by Attunga Stud at the 2010 Inglis Scone Yearling for $26,000.
- 31/08/2013 (Master) Kabiddi (AUS) 2008 (G by Aussie Rules-Divine Rose); 1st Macau Carvoeiro H. M$240,000, 1500m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by Coolmore Stud at the 2009 Inglis Weanling & Broodmare Sale for $8,000 & subsequently sold by Crowning Stone at the 2010 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $36,000.
- 31/08/2013 Dr Sweet (AUS) 2006 (G by King Cugat-Retro Chic); 1st Macau Macau Race Horse Owners Association Cup M$550,000, 1400m - Earning M$297,000. Passed in by Baramul Stud at the 2008 Magic Millions Winter Yearling Sale for $9,000 & subsequently sold by Baramul Stud at the 2008 Magic Millions Horses In Training Sale for $40,000.
- 31/08/2013 Win Smoothly (AUS) 2010 (G by Court Command-In Hoi An); 1st Macau Falesia H. M$210,000, 1200m - Earning M$113,400. Sold by Raheen Stud at the 2012 Magic Millions QTIS Yearling Sale for $30,000 & subsequently sold by Washpool Lodge at the 2012 Magic Millions Gold Coast Horses in Training Sale for $115,000.