Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 08/09/2013 Saint Etienne - Jun Gong (H.K.) (AUS) 2008 (G by Spinning World - Toby Bess); 1st HKJC Garden Road H. HK$1,000,000, 1400m - Earning HK$570,000. Sold by Bendaree Park Stud at the 2010 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $95,000.
- 08/09/2013 Beauty Sparkle (AUS) 2008 (G by Snippetson - End of the Blues); 1st HKJC Albert H. HK$1,400,000, 1000m - Earning HK$798,000. Passed in by Attunga Stud at the 2009 Magic Millions Winter Weanling Sale for $24,000 & subsequently sold by JK Farm at 2010 National Yearling Sale for $55,000.
- 08/09/2013 Smart Volatility (AUS) 2008 (G by Danewin - Something Funny); 1st HKJC Drake H. HK$1,000,000, 1200m - Earning HK$570,000.
- 08/09/2013 Clement Spirit (AUS) 2007 (G by Flying Spur - Northwood Lady); 1st HKJC Tim Wa H. HK$550,000, 1400m - Earning HK$313,500. Sold by Yallambee Stud at the 2009 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $120,000.
- 08/09/2013 Majestic Anthem (AUS) 2009 (G by Dubawi - Drop Dead Gorgeous); 1st HKJC Tamar H. HK$725,000, 1400m - Earning HK$413,250. Sold by Kitchwin Hills at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $250,000 & then sold by Hong Kong Jockey Club at the 2012 Hong Kong International Sale for HK$3,200,000.
- 08/09/2013 Amazing Always (NZ) 2009 (G by Perfectly Ready - Lacy Tops); 1st HKJC Tim Mei H. HK$550,000, 1200m - Earning HK$313,500. Sold by JK Farm at the 2011 Magic Millions National Yearling Sale for $95,000.
- 08/09/2013 Roman Bath House - Roman Legend (H.K.) (AUS) 2009 (G by Holy Roman Emperor - Madam Spank); 1st HKJC Harcourt H. HK$725,000, 1000m - Earning HK$413,250. Sold by Eureka Thoroughbreds Pty Ltd at the 2010 Magic Millions National Weanling Sale for $28,000 & subsequently sold by Range Park at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $140,000.