Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 11/09/2013 Fresh Air (NZ) 2006 (G by O'Reilly - Mareka); 1st HKJC South Bay H. HK$550,000, 1000m - Earning HK$313,500. Sold by Te Runga Stud at the 2008 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$150,000.
- 11/09/2013 Super Casa - Casa Junior (H.K.) (AUS) 2007 (G by Danehill Dancer - Mystifying); 1st HKJC Stanley H. HK$550,000, 1650m - Earning HK$313,500. Sold by Coolmore Stud at the 2009 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $210,000.
- 11/09/2013 Golden Bauhinia (AUS) 2005 (G by Fusaichi Pegasus - Dream Leica); 1st HKJC Middle Bay H. HK$725,000, 1000m - Earning HK$413,250. Sold by Vinery Stud at the 2007 Magic Millions National Winter Yearling Sale for $52,000.
- 11/09/2013 Forza (NZ) 2008 (G by Elusive City - Yodel); 1st HKJC Repulse Bay H. HK$725,000, 1200m - Earning HK$413,250. Sold by Goodwood Stud at the 2009 Magic Millions National Broodmare & Mixed Sale for $15,000 & then sold by Mana Park at the 2010 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$70,000.
- 11/09/2013 St Yazin (NZ) 2008 (G by Keeper - Sometimes); 1st HKJC Chung Hom Kok H. HK$1,000,000, 1000m - Earning HK$570,000. Passed in by Te Mania Thoroughbreds at the 2010 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$2,500 & subsequently sold by Anna Scott Racing Stables at the 2010 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$60,000
- 11/09/2013 Halo Express - Heart Wood (H.K.) (NZ) 2006 (G by My Halo - Amadi's Express); 1st HKJC Shek O H. HK$725,000, 1650m - Earning HK$413,251.