Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Singapore Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Singapore winners:
- 20/09/2013 Zac Heaven (AUS) 2007 (G by Danbird - Forette); 1st Singapore TC Class 5 H. S$35,000, 1100m - Earning S$18,742. Sold by Eliza Park at the 2009 Magic Millions Adelaide Yearling Sale for $13,000.
- 20/09/2013 Kiss Me (AUS) 2010 (G by Casino Prince - Lost in Dubai); 1st Singapore TC Restricted Maiden S. S$65,000, 1200m - Earning S$34,807. Sold by Golden Grove Thoroughbreds at the 2012 Magic Millions National Yearling Sale for $9,000 & subsequently sold by Robyn Wise at the 2012 Magic Millions Gold Coast Horses in Training Sale for $50,000.
- 20/09/2013 Bravo (NZ) 2009 (G by Handsome Ransom - Feel On); 1st Singapore TC Kranji D S. S$35,000, 1800m - Earning S$18,742. Sold by Oxford Thoroughbreds Ltd at the 2011 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$10,000 & subsequently sold by Posa's Lodge at the 2011 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$38,000.
- 20/09/2013 Superb Success (AUS) 2007 (G by Johannesburg - Bella Corona); 1st Singapore TC Class 4 H. S$55,000, 1100m - Earning S$29,452. Sold by Holbrook Thoroughbreds at the 2009 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $65,000 & subsequently passed in at the 2010 BC3 Thoroughbreds Sale for $85,000.
- 20/09/2013 Eisenheim (AUS) 2009 (G by Red Dazzler - Startling Miss); 1st Singapore TC Class 4 H. S$55,000, 1600m - Earning S$29,452. Passed in by Eureka Thoroughbreds Pty Ltd at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Horses in Training Sale for $30,000.
- 20/09/2013 Zac Spirit (AUS) 2009 (G by Flying Spur - Kidman); 1st Singapore TC Benchmark 89 H. S$95,000, 1400m - Earning S$50,872. Sold by Newhaven Park at the 2011 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $140,000.