Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Singapore Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Singapore winners:
- 22/09/2013 He Rules All - German Roulette (Sing.) (NZ) 2008 (G by Castledale - Millie the Bee); 1st Singapore TC Class 5 H. S$35,000, 1400m - Earning S$18,742. Sold by Classic Horses Ltd at the 2010 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$21,000.
- 22/09/2013 Holy Empire (AUS) 2009 (C by Holy Roman Emperor – Dushanbe); 1st Singapore TC Class 3 H. S$75,000, 1600m - Earning S$40,162. Sold by Kornong Stud Farm at the 2011 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $55,000,
- 22/09/2013 Custodian (NZ) 2010 (G by Remind - Barbarelle); 1st Singapore TC Initiation P. S$65,000, 1100m - Earning S$34,807. Sold by Poplar Lodge at the 2012 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$34,000.
- 22/09/2013 Petrenui (AUS) 2009 (G by Bletchley Park - Givem Heaps); 1st Singapore TC Benchmark 89 H. S$95,000, 1100m - Earning S$50,872. Sold by Korilya Stud at the 2011 Magic Millions Perth Yearling Sale for $10,000.
- 22/09/2013 War Affair (NZ) 2010 (G by O'Reilly - Kristique); 1st Singapore TC Newgate Farm S. S$100,000, 1400m - Earning S$53,100. Sold by Trelawney Stud Ltd at the 2012 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$70,000.