Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred South Africa winners:
- 01/10/2013 Solar Boy (AUS) 2006 (G by Al Maher - Racing Queen); 1st HKJC Xian H. HK$550,000, 1400m - Earning HK$313,500. Sold by Emirates Park Pty Ltd at the 2008 Sydney Inglis Easter Yearling Sale for $15,000.
- 01/10/2013 Double Dragon (NZ) 2004 (G by Lord of Warriors - Ima Barbie Girl); 1st HKJC Nanjing H. HK$725,000, 1400m - Earning HK$413,250. Sold by Selwyn River Stud at the 2006 NZB South Island Sale for NZ$10,000.
- 01/10/2013 Magic Cube - Ensemble (H.K.) (AUS) 2009 (G by Mossman - Rubix); 1st HKJC Shanghai H. HK$1,000,000, 1000m - Earning HK$570,000. Sold by Baramul Stud at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $43,000.
- 01/10/2013 Pure Force (AUS) 2008 (G by Beautiful Crown - Fraische); 1st HKJC Chengdu H. HK$725,000, 1000m - Earning HK$413,250. Sold by Glenarvon Park Stud at the the 2010 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $60,000.
- 01/10/2013 Midnight Caller - Keen Tactics (H.K.) (AUS) 2007 (G by Al Samer - Angie Baby); 1st HKJC Shenyang H. HK$725,000, 1600m - Earning HK$413,250.
- 01/10/2013 Shiny Day (NZ) 2007 (G by Bahhare - Noubeel); 1st HKJC Beijing H. HK$1,400,000, 1600m - Earning HK$798,000. Sold by Kirkwall Thoroughbreds Ltd at the 2009 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$50,000.
- 01/10/2013 Mr Gnocchi (AUS) 2009 (G by Hard Spun - Sunflower Street); 1st HKJC Tianjin H. HK$1,000,000, 1400m - Earning HK$570,000. Sold by Darley (Annual Reduction Sale) at the 2010 NZB National Weanling Sale for NZ$41,000.