Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 12/10/2013 Why Why (AUS) 2010 (G by Lonhro-Tell Someone); 1st HKJC Cassia H. HK$725,000, 1000m - Earning HK$413,250. Sold by Torryburn Stud at the 2012 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $220,000 & subsequently sold by the Hong Kong Jockey Club at the 2013 HK March International Sale for HKD$3,200,000.
- 12/10/2013 Namjong Turbo (AUS) 2008 (G by Nadeem-Fine Return); 1st HKJC Dianthus H. HK$550,000, 1800m - Earning HK$313,500. Sold by Southern Cross Breeders at the 2010 Magic Millions National Yearling Sale for $40,000.
- 12/10/2013 Multiexpress (AUS) 2008 (G by Snippetson-Rapid Smile); 1st HKJC Fa Po H. HK$725,000, 1200m - Earning HK$413,250. Sold by Rheinwood Pastoral Co. at the 2009 Magic Millions Winter Weanlings for $28,000 & subsequently sold by Oxford Thoroughbreds Ltd at the 2010 Magic Millions National Yearling Sale for $55,000.
- 12/10/2013 Let Me Go (AUS) 2009 (G by Dubawi-Seto Chiffon); 1st HKJC Magnolia H. HK$725,000, 1400m - Earning HK$413,250. Sold by Ampulla Lodge at the 2011 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $90,000.
- 12/10/2013 Berlinski (AUS) 2009 (G by Fastnet Rock-Cotton); 1st HKJC Tseuk Kiu H. HK$1,000,000, 1200m - Earning HK$570,000. Passed in by Curraghmore Stud at the 2011 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$90,000 & subsequently sold by Curraghmore Stud at the 2011 NZ Bloodstock Ready to Run Sale for NZ$120,000.
- 12/10/2013 Champagne'n'caviar - Winning Leader (H.K.) (AUS) 2008 (G by Rock of Gibraltar-Sheer Brilliance); 1st HKJC Verbena H. HK$1,400,000, 1400m - Earning HK$798,000. Sold by Toolooganvale Farm at the 2010 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $30,000.