Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Macau Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Macau winners:
- 18/10/2013 Nothing to Say (NZ) 2009 (G by Faltaat-Mount Albert Lions); 1st Macau Inverell H. M$200,000, 1350m - Earning M$108,000. Passed in by Esker Lodge at the 2011 NZ Bloodstock Ready to Run Sale for NZ$30,000.
- 18/10/2013 Luck San (AUS) 2007 (G by Encosta de Lago-Enrika's Gift); 1st Macau Bega H. M$470,000, 1050m - Earning M$253,800. Sold by Coolmore Stud at the 2009 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $300,000.
- 18/10/2013 Dominguin - Wonderful Tiger (Mac.) (NZ) 2006 (G by Exceed and Excel-Brave and Bold); 1st Macau Deepwater H. M$350,000, 1600m - Earning M$189,000. Sold by Twin Palms Stud at the 2008 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $750,000.
- 19/10/2013 Garfield - Golden Double (Mac.) (NZ) 2008 (G by One Cool Cat - Dream Princess); 1st Macau Quirindi H. M$180,000, 1500m - Earning M$97,200.
- 19/10/2013 Dance Day (AUS) 2006 (G by Noverre-Danehill Diva); 1st Macau Muswellbrook H. M$200,000, 1500m - Earning M$108,000. Sold by Milburn Creek Thoroughbreds at the 2008 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $47,500.
- 19/10/2013 Spanish Matador - Super Giant Star (Mac.) (AUS) 2009 (G by Fastnet Rock-Badinov's Babe); 1st Macau Goulburn H. M$240,000, 1500m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by Yarraman Park Stud at the 2011 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $375,000.
- 19/10/2013 Wonderful Four (AUS) 2009 (G by Zizou-Irish Darling); 1st Macau New Zealand Bloodstock Ready to Run Sale Trophy H. M$240,000, 1200m - Earning M$129,600. Sold by Turangga Farm at the 2011 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $75,000.
- 19/10/2013 Regal Flame (NZ) 2006 (C by Not a Single Doubt-Marina Miss); 1st Macau Bourke H. M$350,000, 1200m - Earning M$189,000. Sold by Wentwood Grange at the 2008 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$45,000.
- 19/10/2013 Kendrick - Dynasty Treasure (Mac.) (AUS) 2006 (G by Royal Academy-Discretion); 1st Macau Berrigan H. M$460,000, 1800m - Earning M$248,400.