Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 23/10/2013 Tele Combo - Telecom Top Star (H.K.) (NZ) 2005 (G by O'Reilly - Corsica); 1st HKJC Aster H. HK$550,000, 1200m - Earning HK$313,500. Sold by Waikato Stud Ltd. at the 2007 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$80,000.
- 23/10/2013 Plain Bill - Supreme Tycoon (H.K.) (NZ) 2005 (G by Al Akbar - Plain Jill); 1st HKJC Bellflower H. HK$550,000, 1800m - Earning HK$313,500.
- 23/10/2013 Kingston Elite (NZ) 2006 (G by Johar - Attempting); 1st HKJC Hibiscus H. HK$725,000, 1650m - Earning HK$413,250. Sold by Whakanui Stud Ltd at the 2008 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$105,000.
- 23/10/2013 Golden Harvest (AUS) 2008 (G by Al Maher - Marzipan); 1st HKJC Roselle H. HK$1,000,000, 1200m - Earning HK$570,000. Sold by Sefton Park Stud at the 2010 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $75,000.
- 23/10/2013 Tai Sing Yeh (AUS) 2006 (G by Not a Single Doubt - Precious Lass); 1st HKJC Sunflower H. HK$1,400,000, 1200m - Earning HK$798,000. Sold by Oaklands Stud at the 2008 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $17,000 & subsequently sold by Hilton Thoroughbreds at the 2008 Magic Millions Horses In Training Sale for $125,000.