Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 21/05/2014 Excel Oneself (AUS) 2010 (G by Exceed and Excel - Pas de Deux); 1st HKJC Deauville Yearling Sales H. HK$725,000, 1000m - Earning HK$413,250. Sold by Kia-Ora Stud at the 2012 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $60,000 & subsequently sold by Lyndhurst Farm at the 2012 NZ Bloodstock Ready to Run Sale for $350,000.
- 21/05/2014 Golden Addiction (AUS) 2009 (G by More Than Ready - Eliza Cove); 1st HKJC Longchamp Racecourse H. HK$1,000,000, 1650m - Earning HK$570,000. Sold by Baramul Stud at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $230,000 & subsequently sold by Hong Kong Jockey Club at the 2012 HKJC Hong Kong International Sale for HK$1,600,000.
- 21/05/2014 Natural Team (AUS) 2010 (G by Dubawi - Babassu); 1st HKJC Equidia Channel Special Condontions H. HK$725,000, 1200m - Earning HK$413,250.Sold by Dartbrook Downs Thoroughbreds at the 2012 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for $25,000 & subsequently sold by Glastonbury Farms at the 2012 Magic Millions National Yearling Sale for $55,000.
- 21/05/2014 Southern Springs (NZ) 2009 (G by Thorn Park - Eight Songs); 1st HKJC French Racing & Breeding H. HK$725,000, 1650m - Earning HK$413,250.
- 21/05/2014 Roman Bath House - Roman Legend (H.K.) (AUS) 2009 (G by Holy Roman Emperor - Madam Spank); 1st HKJC Le French May Trophy H. HK$1,000,000, 1000m - Earning HK$570,000. Sold by Eureka Thoroughbreds Pty Ltd at the 2010 Magic Millions National Weanling Sale for $28,000 & then by Range Park at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $140,000.