Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 25/05/2014 Brilliant Terror - Brilliant Shine (H.K.) (NZ) 2010 (G by Guillotine - Brilliant Kiwi); 1st HKJC Makarpura Star H. HK$1,000,000, 1400m - Earning HK$570,000. Sold by Landsdowne Park Ltd at the 2011 NZ Bloodstock National Weanling, Broodmare & Mixed Sale for NZ$8,000.
- 25/05/2014 Let Me Go (AUS) 2009 (G by Dubawi - Seto Chiffon); 1st HKJC Privilege H. HK$1,000,000, 1600m - Earning HK$570,000. Sold by Ampulla Lodge at the 2011 Inglis Melbourne Premier Yearling Sale for $90,000.
- 25/05/2014 Ocean Power (NZ) 2009 (G by High Chaparral - Golden Gamble); 1st HKJC Survey King H. HK$725,000, 2200m - Earning HK$413,250. Sold by Belvedere Farm at the 2011 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for NZ$420,000 & subsequently sold by Hong Kong Jockey Club at the 2012 Hong Kong International Sale for HK$3,800,000.
- 25/05/2014 Strathmore (AUS) 2011 (C by Fastnet Rock - Our Egyptian Raine); 1st HKJC Precision P. HK$750,000, 1200m - Earning HK$427,500. Passed in by Cressfield at the 2013 Inglis Sydney Easter Yearling Sale for $280,000.
- 25/05/2014 Distinct Commander (AUS) 2009 (G by Fastnet Rock - Mariana); 1st HKJC Cheers Hong Kong H. HK$550,000, 1200m - Earning HK$313,500. Sold at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $220,000.