Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 18/03/2015 Fortune Bravo (NZ) 2007 (G by Gold Mine - Zipperup); 1st HKJC Causeway Bay H. HK$575,000, 1650m - Earning HK$327,750. Sold by Hallmark Stud at the 2009 NZB National Yearling Sale for $35,000.
- 18/03/2015 Naughty Baby (AUS) 2009 (G by Danehill Dancer - Lake Alexandrina); 1st HKJC Fortress Hill H. HK$760,000, 1200m - Earning HK$433,200. Sold by Lakeview Stud Pty Ltd at the 2010 Magic Millions National Weanling Sale for $80,000, then by Glastonbury Farms at the 2011 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $200,000, and subsequently sold by the Hong Kong Jockey Club at the 2012 Hong Kong International Sale for HK$3,000,000.
- 18/03/2015 Triumphant Dragon (NZ) 2008 (G by Fast 'n' Famous - Golden Gamble); 1st HKJC North Point H. HK$760,000, 1800m - Earning HK$433,200. Sold by Lime Country Thoroughbreds at the 2010 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$36,000.
- 18/03/2015 Kokoda (NZ) 2009 (G by Pins - The Bod); 1st HKJC Quarry Bay H. HK$760,000, 1650m - Earning HK$433,200. Passed in by Lyndhurst Farm at the 2011 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$26,500.
- 18/03/2015 Savvy Nature (NZ) 2010 (G by Savabeel - Generous Nature); 1st HKJC Indian Challenge Cup HK$1,500,000, 1800m - Earning HK$855,000. Sold by Lyndhurst Farm at the 2012 NZB Ready to Run Sale for NZ$200,000.
- 18/03/2015 Inishmaan - Strong Foundation (H.K.) (NZ) 2009 (G by O'Reilly - Miss Saigon); 1st HKJC Sai Wan Ho H. HK$1,060,000, 1650m - Earning HK$604,200. Passed in by Longlands Stud at the 2011 NZB National Yearling Sale for NZ$95,000.
- 18/03/2015 Schmekel - Clever Beaver (H.K.) (AUS) 2010 (G by Shaft - Play Loud); 1st HKJC Tai Hang H. HK$1,060,000, 1200m - Earning HK$604,200. Sold by Trevannah at the 2011 Inglis Australian Weanling & Broodmare Sale for $13,000.