Daily News Archive
Daily News Subscription
Latest Hong Kong Aust-Bred & NZ-Bred Non-Stakes Winners
Courtesy of Arion Pedigrees, below are the latest Australian and/or New Zealand-bred Hong Kong winners:
- 16/09/2015 Novel Start (NZ) 2007 (G by Ishiguru - Jessika); 1st HKJC Cheung Hong H. HK$600,000, 1200m - Earning HK$342,000. Sold by Willow Tree Farm at the 2009 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for $18,000.
- 16/09/2015 Conceptual - Glorious Avenue (H.K.) (NZ) 2010 (G by Conatus - Frolicsome); 1st HKJC Oi Man H. HK$800,000, 1200m - Earning HK$456,000.
- 16/09/2015 Call Me Achiever (NZ) 2008 (G by Ishiguru - Greensleeves); 1st HKJC Shun Lee H. HK$800,000, 1000m - Earning HK$456,000. Sold by The Estate of J. W. Campin at the 2010 NZ Bloodstock National Yearling Sale for $51,000, and then sold by Lyndhurst Farm at the 2010 NZ Bloodstock Ready to Run Sale for $55,000.
- 16/09/2015 Piqueson - Superoi (H.K.) (NZ) 2010 (G by Zed - Pique); 1st HKJC Sheung Tak H. HK$800,000, 1650m - Earning HK$456,000.
- 16/09/2015 Grace Heart (AUS) 2011 (G by Stratum - Royal Snip); 1st HKJC Wah Fu H. HK$1,165,000, 1200m - Earning HK$664,050. Sold by Sledmere Stud at the 2013 Magic Millions Gold Coast Yearling Sale for $130,000.